A cruise voyage unraveling the wonders of Classical Greece, through the Aegean Sea to the Peloponnese mainland.
Enjoy a harmonious balance between conventional cruising and private yachting, along with an exciting voyage of discovery, unraveling the wonders of Classical Greece. The beautiful Cyclades, Kea, Santorini, Mykonos, and the neighboring UNESCO-protected archaeological isle of Delos. Crete, the largest and southernmost Greek island. The crystal blue waters of the island of Kythira, a hidden gem of the Aegean sea. The Peloponnese with Monemvassia and Nafplion historical treasures. Hydra, an off-the-beaten-track island with her picturesque harbor. Each day you will discover a new port of call, a hidden cove with crystal blue waters to cool you, a glimpse of ancient history to amaze you, and rich cultural diversity to intrigue you.
More Information and Rates
"Classical Greece Cruise 2021"
AT A GLANCE
- Day 1 | Friday: Marina Zeas (Piraeus) - Kea
- Day 2 | Saturday: Delos (anchorage) - Mykonos
- Day 3 | Sunday: Santorini
- Day 4 | Monday: Rethymnon/Crete
- Day 5 | Tuesday: Kythira
- Day 6 | Wednesday: Monemvassia - Nafplion
- Day 7 | Thursday): Nafplion - Hydra
- Day 8 | Friday: Marina Zeas (Piraeus)